($900 per entry purse + $6000 Weddle Bonus)
The can't miss class 10 race of 2023!
The Weddle Industries Perfect 10 Challenge features a field of the most talented Class 10 drivers in the sport, a huge purse, prizes for the top 10 finishers and so much more.
by appointment 3-5pm
All drivers of record will receive a PCI bag full of Weddle and MORE swag including the Perfect 10 Challenge event shirt! This appointment time is also when your team will compete in the Pro Eagle Pit Crew Challenge!
GG Lighting Qualifying
6pm @ Start/Finish
Friday evening the Perfect 10 Challengel kicks off with qualifying on a fast and technical 3 mile course. The top qualifier will receive a $500 certificate from GG Lighting and a custom GG Lighting Top Qualifier trophy!
- If you are going to race with a co-rider you must qualify with a co-rider. -
- Staging is at 6pm @ Start/Finish -
- Qualifying order is how you show up to staging -
- Racers will get 1 unguided site lap -
- 1.5 minute intervals -
Pro Eagle Pit Crew Challenge
This year we are premiering the all new Pro Eagle Pit Crew Challenge for all Perfect 10 Challenge entrants. During tech on Friday, April 28 teams of 2 will see who can change a Class 10 rear tire the fastest using a Pro Eagle jack and a good old fashion 4-way lug wrench.
- Each team will use their Class 10 race car for the challenge.
- The race car must be in full race trim using the same tires they will be starting the race on, and no shortened limit straps or any additional travel limiting devices. Any cheaters will be DQ'd from the pit competition and ruthlessly heckled!
- Lugs will be checked for adequate torque before and after the tire change.
- The car will be stationary and when the green flag drops, the 2 person team will run to the car with their jack, full size race rear tire, and their trusty 4-way lug wrench.
- The passenger rear tire wheel be removed, full size, matching spare put on and torqued.
- When the 2 person team, the removed tire, and all the tools are back across the start line the clock will be stopped.
- Any teams that choose not to participate in qualifying will be staged for the race by their pit challenge time.
- Winning team will win a Pro Eagle Off-Road Jack and swag package.
- Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Raceline Wheels Fast Lap Award
Whoever has the fastest Class 10 lap time will win the Raceline Wheels Fast Lap Award. Not only do you get an awesome Raceline wheels inspired trophy, but Raceline will also be hooking you up with 4 Raceline wheels of your choice!
**Max diameter 17", non beadlock
$900 of each entry fee goes into the purse + $6000 Weddle Cash Bonus
10 Entries: $15,000 purse
15 Entries: $20,000 purse
20 Entries: $25,000 purse
Payback & PRIZES
1st: 50% of the purse
2nd: 30% of the purse
3rd: 20% of the purse
4th: Free Entry Fee + 239 Films Edit
5th: See Devil Lighting Prize
6th: PCI Chase Radio
7th: G1 Fuel Mat
8th: Boxo Tool Set
9th: Fluid Flow AN Tool Kit
10th: GG Lighting Prize
$250 Mckenzies Certificates
PCI Handheld Radio
See Devil Portable Light
Additional Race Benefits
Live timing and scoring, live race day updates, 239 Films Swinger's Ball highlight video, DNF prize drawings to ease the pain of rough race day. If you do DNF, or finish off the podium be sure to stop by the timing trailer before you head out to collect potential prizes!